A SECONDARY ICT/GRAPHIC DESIGN TEACHER IS NEEDED IN KUWAIT FOR AUGUST 2020.
For this particular job, the requirements are:
1. Bachelor’s degree in ICT/Computer Science AND/OR graphic design background
2. Bilingual (preferred); Fluency in English (required)
3. 5+ years of experience teaching high school students
4. Experience in teaching graphic design & art/media production applications
5. Ability to design innovative units of study
This is at a private co-educational non for profit bilingual school located in Kuwait. The school is a well established and reputable establishment of enviable accreditation serving a 90% local population of 2100 students from KG to Grade 12 blending the benefits of a bilingual US curriculum with the heritage and values of the Islamic ethos.
AP trained desired but not required.
A generous tax free salary starting from KD865 per month, free furnished single occupancy, international medical insurance, annual return flights, settling in allowance, baggage allowance and an end of service gratuity is offered in return. Please contact your Edvectus advisor today for more information about this unique and exciting opportunity.