ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED IN KUWAIT FOR AUGUST 2020.
1. High School English (Writer’s Workshop) Teacher.
2. Middle School English Teacher
A private co-educational non for profit bilingual school located in Kuwait is looking for English teachers.
The school is a well established and reputable establishment of enviable accreditation serving a 90% local population of 2100 students from KG to Grade 12 blending the benefits of a bilingual US curriculum with the heritage and values of the Islamic ethos.
• B.S. or B.A. in English + Education component
• 2+ years of experience teaching high school English/English Literature although strong NQTs may be considered
• Native English speaker
• Good classroom management skills
• Experience incorporating technology as a resource
AP trained desired but not required. This position is a combination of sole or co-teaching plus supporting other English colleagues.
A generous tax free salary starting from KD865 per month, free furnished single occupancy, international medical insurance, annual return flights, settling in allowance, baggage allowance and an end of service gratuity is offered in return. Please contact your Edvectus advisor today for more information about this unique and exciting opportunity.