An experienced Principal is needed for a developing American school in Dubai for 2020. Using a modern and holistic approach to education, the school requires a visionary and yet practical leader who can engage all stakeholders on an exciting journey.
Applicants must have demonstrable experience of:
- Significant (2+ years) of whole school principal experience (including Elementary age ranges) in a fee-paying school
- US and International Baccalaureate PYP leadership experience
- Masters of Education or higher with a valid teaching license (US preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of developing and leading a new school
- International experience, particularly in the Middle East, is desirable
We are looking for a born leader who is positive, realistic, resilient and able to move swiftly between the tactical and strategic elements of an international school leader’s job with experience of both educational and fiscal development.
In return we offer a generous package including a salary of up to 40,000 AED per month, tax free, plus housing, flights and medical benefits.
Child protection statement: As a company committed to Safer Recruitment, we will require thorough reference checks from current and previous employers, and federal criminal record checks. Note: per UAE visa requirements, a clean criminal history is required., and all Principals are subject to an interview and assessment, and must be approved by the Dubai Knowledge and Human Development Authority.