About 400 English teachers are hired each year by this training provider which is one of the largest in Southern China, operating in 17 cities with 97 centres.
Salaries are quite good - 16,000 RMB/month plus a 2000 RMB housing allowance, with loads of other bonuses and allowances avalable.
• Student ages usually 2 to 12
• 5 working days per week, available (must work) on weekend;
• Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40 minutes long
Pay and benefits
• Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month (before tax);
• Contract completion bonus,
• Bonus for new teachers ;
• Overtime pay，
• Quarterly bonus
• Housing allowance (2000 RMB/month)
• Flight allowance；
• Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
• Medical & accident insurance;
• Paid holiday: ;
• Airport pick-up,
• Free hotel upon arrival
• Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
o Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
o Housing allowance for children,
o Local education allowance for children,
• Bachelors degree
• 2 years of experience working - can be before/during degree but you *need to be able to obtain signed letterheaded reference letters*
• TEFL certificate (120 hrs) obtained before arrival
• Clear criminal reference check
Cities covered Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, and Haikou