A private co-educational non for profit bilingual school located in Kuwait is seeking an Assistant Principal for their elementary school - August 2020.
The school is a well established and reputable establishment of enviable accreditation serving a 90% local population of 2100 students from KG to Grade 12 blending the benefits of a bilingual US curriculum with the heritage and values of the Islamic ethos.
• Bachelor or Masters’s degree in Education with strong leadership skills.
• Prefer two or more years of experience in leadership.
• Experience with the Ontario curriculum an advantage.
• Team player; willingness to plan with colleagues.
• Must have an understanding and appreciation of the uniqueness of the Middle East.
A generous tax free salary, free furnished single occupancy, international medical insurance, annual return flights, settling in allowance, baggage allowance and an end of service gratuity is offered in return. Please contact your Edvectus advisor today for more information about this unique and exciting opportunity.